- Foam Color: adjust base color of foam
- Foam Transparency: Higher = more transparency
- Bubble Glossy Color: Change the glossy color of bubbles
- Bubble Strength: Higher = Deeper/more visible bubbles
- UV mapping required (a basic map should work. I know we all hate UV mapping)
Tips for foam mesh object:
- Increase subdivisions and add a displacement modifier with a cloud texture
- Material works best with HDRI Lighting
- Add seams to section off areas for better UV mapping. Texture may appear stretched if polygons are somewhat not evenly distributed
- Requires Blender 2.7x or higher and must be used in cycles engine
- In your scene file, go to file, append
- Browse to the FoamShader-V5.blend -> material -> FoamShaderV5 (press enter)
- The shader is now in your scene and ready to be applied!
- UV map your mesh object and be sure to add seams. Simply scale the UV up or down to increase/decrease bubble size in viewport.