Stay up to date with Cloth Weaver's functionality by reading our changelog. We'll regularly update this page as soon as new features are finished and rolled-out.
2020 October - Present
Version 4.88 - 4.883
4.88 - 4.883
- Reorganized Cloth Weaver Directories into one location: Blender's system addons file path.
- Now saves errors to a log file in Cloth Weaver's system folders
- Fixed error saving user custom clothing templates
2020 September - October
Version 4.85 | 4.87
- Fixed an import & sew error with the pocket template
- Upgraded the following templates: Bra, Pants, Panties
- Now compatible with Blender 2.9
- The "attach clothing" button has now been changed to "sew".
- The "sew" button has now been changed to "stitch". "Stitch" is now used only for removing the seams/gaps between sections.
- More Physics Functions: Easily apply changes to the current selected model with the ability to reset to the default
2020 January - September
Version 4.75 | 4.76 - 4.762 | 4.8
- 4.8 – Re-Calc: Improves cloth sim & speeds up designing
- 4.76 - 4.762 – Fixed In-APP-Updates and bugs
- 4.75 – Custom user Templates! Save & Load your own clothing! Also, categories are now available for the templates. Note: only available for the Blender 2.8 version of Cloth Weaver
2019 November - December
Version 4.65 | 4.7
- 4.7 – New Robe Template. Optimize view button: increase viewport performance; reduce subdiv on viewport simulation
- 4.65 – Hide/Show Tips button: Display extra tool info.
2019 January - November
Version 4.4 | 4.5 | 4.51 | 4.52 | 4.53 | 4.6 | 4.62
- 4.62 – New Pocket Template: attach pockets to your clothes! New download info panel to display updated changes.
- 4.6 – Updated materials for EEVEE Render Engine. New button to Auto Attach & Put on clothing (only Blender 2.8). Fixed bug with convert triangles (not all faces converted)
- 4.53 – Button to auto-convert quads to triangles for cloth sim
- 4.52 – Now compatible with Blender 2.8
- 4.51 – Removed the need for license key registration on startup. Keys are still required for "in-app" updates.
- 4.5 – New 'Clothing Guides' to assist and speed up alignment of templates to characters. Patched error with license keys (did not auto de-activate upon closing when switching to 'online mode').
- 4.4 – New Templates: Unbuttoned Shirt, Sun Glasses, Eye Glasses, Carpet Square. Re-arranged panels and UI. Dissolved Mini-Market
2018 December - January 2019
Version 4.32 | 4.33
- 4.33 – Offline Mode (use without an internet connection)
- 4.32 – Restored license server connection to those in mainland China...
2018 October - December
Version 4.3 | 4.31
- 4.31 – New Templates: Gym Bag & Pillow. Organized template icons by category
- 4.3 – Removed the manual "odd|even procedure" that was used for designing custom clothes. We now have an intuitive system in place that streamlines user workflow!
2018 June - October
Version 4.0 | 4.01 | 4.1 | 4.16 | 4.2
- 4.2 – 3D option for templates, Poly Add (for custom design)
- Templates: Boxers, Gym Shorts, One piece Swimsuit
- 4.16 – Automatic Updates (Download right in Blender)
- 4.1 – Clean Up feature & Pineapple Pattern
- 4.01 – License Migration: Move an install to other machines
- 4.0 – Birth of ClothWeaver.com | Introduced the Mini-Market
- Backup/Restore: Store and delete multiple backups
- Bug fixes: System files were not being created
- Materials: Grunge slider
- Patterns: Leaf and stripes
- Templates: Collar Shirt
- UI: Refreshed the user interface, less scrolling required
2018 January - June
Version 3.0 | 3.1 | 3.2
- 3.2 – Add collision to character, MBL scaling, Pants preset, custom user presets, create backside of clothing from front
- 3.1 – Update Notifier & more cloth physics controls
- 3.0 – Template Gallery & translucency slider in fabric material
2017 December - 2018 January
Version 2.2 | 2.3
- 2.3 – Reflect along Z-Axis & bug fix with sewing
- 2.2 – Ability to change sewing force, restart simulation, assign even & odd groups
2017 November - December
Version 2.0 | 2.1
- 2.1 – Introduced toolbar in edit mode: faster assembly & creation of edges to be sewn
- 2.0 – Introduced Patterns, materials, bump maps & attaching to rig feature
- Bump: Cotton Fiber Cloth/Polyester
- PBR Patterns: Circle & Plaid
- Templates: Bikini (top/bottom), Dress Long, T-Shirt, Towel, Underwear
2017 September - November
Version 1.0 | 1.1 | 1.2
- 1.2 – Bug fixes1.1 – Reset UV feature
- 1.0 – Core sewing features, recover previous & templates: dress & short-shorts